Here it is folks. The first score prediction thread of the year for the Broncos. It’s been a long, tough slog through the summer but we have made it out of this thing better, stronger, faster, more handsome (well, at least Casey got more handsome, not sure about the rest of us).
This year we are going to change it up a little bit and have a few house rules so we know what to expect.
- Guess the actual score as close as you can (obviously) but in the event that no one gets the score 100% correct, we are going to go with how close you guys were. Without going over.
What does that mean?
Let’s say the score was Boise State wins 17-10. Person A had 17-13 and Person B had 17-7. Both had Boise State’s score, but whiffed a little on the opposing score. But both were within three of the opposing score. The person who had the guess of 7 wins because that person did not go over.
- The tiebreakers will go in order below. Again, as close to the actual tiebreaker as possible, even going over. In the unlikely even that the winner isn’t resolved after those, we are going to the ultimate winner: time. I will look at the time stamp and whoever posted first gets the nod.
- Always choose the Broncos to win. No matter the odds. Picking against the Broncos risks a lifetime ban. I’m kidding of course. But seriously.
- I reserve the right to change the house rules on a game-by-game basis. Mostly to try and avoid awkward situations where my math was off or something.
- Brett Rypien pass yards
- Curtis Weaver tackles
- Joel Valezquez punt yards
What do I get if I win?
Most likely just a shout out in the next predict a score. And bragging rights. Mostly just the bragging rights thing.
What about the Oregon predict the score?
Ehhh. Going to be honest: not really going to go back and check that. Mostly due to laziness. Sorry to whomever actually got that one correct. Just know you’re in my thoughts and I hope you had a great offseason.
Ok, OBNUG brain trust, let’s have it. Get in the comments and leave your guess. And, as always: