Let’s get to it.
Here are the rules:
Guess the actual score as close as you can (obviously) but in the event that no one gets the score 100% correct, we are going to go with how close you guys were. And we are scratching the ‘Price is Right’ rule because it was painfully clear I am not good at it. So we are going to emphasize closeness with overall net points. I can already see any more clarification that I would try and add to be cumbersome. So if someone could just nail the score perfectly the first time, it would be appreciated.
- The tiebreakers will go in order below. Again, as close to the actual tiebreaker as possible, even going over. In the unlikely even that the winner isn’t resolved after those, we are going to the ultimate winner: time. I will look at the time stamp and whoever posted first gets the nod.
- Always choose the Broncos to win. No matter the odds. Picking against the Broncos risks a lifetime ban. I’m kidding of course. But seriously.
- Boise State offensive passing yards
- Boise State defensive rushing yards allowed
- Total punts between both teams.
What do I get if I win?
What about the Air Force predict the score?
Looks like smurfturfer got pretty close with a guess of 49-20. Actual final: 49-30
Put them up!