Last week was a much-needed tune-up for the Broncos until the majority of the conference season starts. Now that it is ‘go time’ for what really matters (the MWC title race) we have our first bout for the year against Air Force.
Here are the rules:
- Guess the actual score as close as you can (obviously) but in the event that no one gets the score 100% correct, we are going to go with how close you guys were. Without going over.
What does that mean?
Let’s say the score was Boise State wins 17-10. Person A had 17-13 and Person B had 17-7. Both had Boise State’s score, but whiffed a little on the opposing score. But both were within three of the opposing score. The person who had the guess of 7 wins because that person did not go over.
- The tiebreakers will go in order below. Again, as close to the actual tiebreaker as possible, even going over. In the unlikely even that the winner isn’t resolved after those, we are going to the ultimate winner: time. I will look at the time stamp and whoever posted first gets the nod.
- Always choose the Broncos to win. No matter the odds. Picking against the Broncos risks a lifetime ban. I’m kidding of course. But seriously.
- Zeke Noa tackles
- CT Thomas PASS TARGETS (not catches, how many times does the ball get thrown to him)
- John Hightower kick-off return yards
What do I get if I win?
The admiration of your peers.
What about the Portland State predict the score?
The final actual score was 45-10. And, wouldn’t you know it, Fairbanks907 made my job 100% easy by nailing the score right on the nose: 45-10.
Impressive work Fairbanks907 I would totes revel in the fact that you are, indeed, WAYYYY better than everyone else (at guessing football scores for imaginary glory).
Lay it on me guys.