And here we go with another year of Boise State football. After a close call with Hurrican Dorian, the game will be played in Tallahassee for a true home game for the Seminoles and not a not-really-but-yeah-really home game in Jacksonville. It is what it is at this point. We just have to hope and cross our fingers that Florida State actually keeps their end of the bargain and makes that return trip to Boise (but let’s not hold our breaths).
Here are the rules:
- Guess the actual score as close as you can (obviously) but in the event that no one gets the score 100% correct, we are going to go with how close you guys were. Without going over.
What does that mean?
Let’s say the score was Boise State wins 17-10. Person A had 17-13 and Person B had 17-7. Both had Boise State’s score, but whiffed a little on the opposing score. But both were within three of the opposing score. The person who had the guess of 7 wins because that person did not go over.
- The tiebreakers will go in order below. Again, as close to the actual tiebreaker as possible, even going over. In the unlikely even that the winner isn’t resolved after those, we are going to the ultimate winner: time. I will look at the time stamp and whoever posted first gets the nod.
- Always choose the Broncos to win. No matter the odds. Picking against the Broncos risks a lifetime ban. I’m kidding of course. But seriously.
- John Hightower receptions
- Curtis Weaver tackles
- Announcer mentions of Hurrican Dorian
What do I get if I win?
A shoutout in the next predict the score post and a eternal glory.
What about the Boston College predict the score?
What Boston College predict the score?
Leave a comment below and HAPPY FOOTBALL (well, tomorrow anyway)!!!!