Ok folks. We are down to the final two regular season games. College football is—sadly—coming to a close.
This year we are going to change it up a little bit and have a few house rules so we know what to expect.
- Guess the actual score as close as you can (obviously) but in the event that no one gets the score 100% correct, we are going to go with how close you guys were. Without going over.
What does that mean?
Let’s say the score was Boise State wins 17-10. Person A had 17-13 and Person B had 17-7. Both had Boise State’s score, but whiffed a little on the opposing score. But both were within three of the opposing score. The person who had the guess of 7 wins because that person did not go over.
- The tiebreakers will go in order below. Again, as close to the actual tiebreaker as possible, even going over. In the unlikely even that the winner isn’t resolved after those, we are going to the ultimate winner: time. I will look at the time stamp and whoever posted first gets the nod.
- Always choose the Broncos to win. No matter the odds. Picking against the Broncos risks a lifetime ban. I’m kidding of course. But seriously.
- Robert Mahone carries
- Scale Igiehon tackles
- Total number of kickoffs
What do I get if I win?
A super-hilarious e-mail from me.
What about the Fresno State predict the score?
Couple of things:
- There were no guesses that the Broncos were going to lose. Either honest (and close) guesses, or longshot blowouts. **sniff** That makes me so happy guys.
- Boise State won! So that’s cool.
- We have our first repeat winner.
The actual score was Boise State 24-17. And we had some close-ish scores. Canadan1 had Boise State 27-21. BroncoBlood had Boise State 24-21 (juuuust a little over on that Fresno score). COLBLUE nailed the Broncos’ score as well, and was a touch closer to Fresno, with 24-20. ToBasqueO went the other way with a Boise State 28-17 score.
But it was Aaron342 who came in with a Boise State 19-12 score (reminder that our Price is Right rules are in effect).
So congratulations to Aaron342!
Don’t let me down guys.