Just like that, _yoming is legally obligated to statey _yoming. Now we get to San Diego State.
This year we are going to change it up a little bit and have a few house rules so we know what to expect.
- Guess the actual score as close as you can (obviously) but in the event that no one gets the score 100% correct, we are going to go with how close you guys were. Without going over.
What does that mean?
Let’s say the score was Boise State wins 17-10. Person A had 17-13 and Person B had 17-7. Both had Boise State’s score, but whiffed a little on the opposing score. But both were within three of the opposing score. The person who had the guess of 7 wins because that person did not go over.
- The tiebreakers will go in order below. Again, as close to the actual tiebreaker as possible, even going over. In the unlikely even that the winner isn’t resolved after those, we are going to the ultimate winner: time. I will look at the time stamp and whoever posted first gets the nod.
- Always choose the Broncos to win. No matter the odds. Picking against the Broncos risks a lifetime ban. I’m kidding of course. But seriously.
- Akilian Butler receptions
- Kekaula Kaniho tackles
- PAT attempts (total for both teams)
What do I get if I win?
An e-mail from me congratulating you. Because I am thoughtful like that.
What about the _yoming predict the score?
After looking the scores, Nuggie TitoRay, for all intents and purposes, nailed it with the guess of 34-10. So, TitoRay, I am going to make this week’s reward retroactive and e-mail a hearty congratulations.
Also, BoiseBronco, I know you’re reading this. Can I e-mail you a “congratulations” for the OSU guess?
Anyway. Good luck this week. And may your eternal optimism be rewarded.