Well last week’s outcome was better. Or at least more likable for our tastes. On to this weeks.
This year we are going to change it up a little bit and have a few house rules so we know what to expect.
- Guess the actual score as close as you can (obviously) but in the event that no one gets the score 100% correct, we are going to go with how close you guys were. Without going over.
What does that mean?
Let’s say the score was Boise State wins 17-10. Person A had 17-13 and Person B had 17-7. Both had Boise State’s score, but whiffed a little on the opposing score. But both were within three of the opposing score. The person who had the guess of 7 wins because that person did not go over.
- The tiebreakers will go in order below. Again, as close to the actual tiebreaker as possible, even going over. In the unlikely even that the winner isn’t resolved after those, we are going to the ultimate winner: time. I will look at the time stamp and whoever posted first gets the nod.
- Always choose the Broncos to win. No matter the odds. Picking against the Broncos risks a lifetime ban. I’m kidding of course. But seriously.
- John Hightower receptions
- Benton Wickersham tackles
- Field goal attempts for both teams
What do I get if I win?
Eternal glory and an e-mail
What about the UNR predict the score?
This was a weird one. I was tempted to give the win to muscle_hamster because his guess was 21-17. Exactly ten points away from both scores. But it turns out we had a closer score: Aaron342 guessed 29-19. Not too bad. Aaron342, let me know if I can drop you a line.
Let me know.