The Broncos's selections are:
- James Webb, III -- First team
- Mikey Thompson -- Third team
- Anthony Drmic -- Honorable Mention
- Chandler Hutchison: Coming off the bench for the Broncos he could make his presence known. Unfortunately the sophomore struggled down the later MWC games. And also had that academic issue that prohibited him from playing. Certainly not a snub, but a case could have been made for his inclusion (though probably not a terribly strong one). Hutchison is getting better and becoming a leader for this team, so keep an eye out for next year.
- Nick Duncan: Nothing is better than a fired up Nick Duncan. Unfortunately he's just not consistent enough. He started his freshman year with a 41% three-ball accuracy. He's been downhill since then. Last year he shot 38.4% and he's down to a 34.1% this year. If you are going to take the shots, got to make them.
- Lonnie Jackson?: His single season saw him be productive for the Broncos. A better three-point shooter than Duncan at 39.1% and averaging 6.9 points a game.
Can not really disagree with Boise State's selected athletes. The coach's selections will come out soon. Any Broncos that are on the cusp of inclusion? Based on this year, Austin will be a force, along with Harwell when he's healthy. The Broncos will have a pretty awesome small-ball line-up next year.