Entering the final races for the NCAA indoor season, Allie Ostrander will be pulling double-duty racing in the 3,000 meters and the 5,000 meters. (David Elliott will be racing twice as well.)
The gauntlet has been thrown by FloTrack for The Greatest Women's NCAA Indoor 5000m Race Ever. And, boy, it sure looks to be a doozy.
Enter Boise State's own true freshman Allie Ostrander (not including her recent whoopings at the MWC championships):
- 2015 NCAA Cross Country National Runner-Up
- 2015 NCAA Cross Country All-American
- 2015 NCAA West Region Champion
- 2015 Mountain West Cross Country Champion
- 2015 Mountain West Cross Country Athlete of the Year
- 2015 Mountain West Cross Country Freshman of the Year
- Owner of the #1 3,000 meter time (8:54.27) and the #2 time in the 5,000 (15:21.85) in the nation this year.
- 2015 NCAA 10,000 Meters Champion
- 2015 USTFCCCA Track & Field All-American (indoor 5,000 meters, 10,000 meters)
- 2015 ACC Outdoor 5,000 Meters Champion
- 2015 ACC Indoor 5,000 Meters Champion
- 2015 ACC Indoor 3,000 Meters Champion
- 2015 ACC Indoor Championships Most Valuable Track Performer
- 2015 First Team All-ACC (3,000 meters, indoor 5,000 meters, outdoor 5,000 meters, 10,000 meters)
- 2014 USTFCCCA Cross Country All-American 2014 All-ACC, cross country 2014 All-Great Lakes Region, cross country
- 2015 Capital One All-Academic District V First Team 2015 USTFCCCA All-Academic Track & Field Team
- 2014 USTFCCCA All-Academic Cross Country Team
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field Team
- 2014 All-ACC Academic Cross Country Team
- 2012 BIG EAST Academic All-Star
Live results for the Championships will be available on RecordTiming.com. ESPN3 will stream the meet live on March 11 starting at 4:25 p.m. Eastern time and March 12 starting at 4:55 p.m. Eastern time. A re-air of the championship will take place on Sunday, March 13 starting at 7 p.m. Eastern time on ESPN2 and also Wednesday, March 23 starting at 10 p.m. Eastern time on ESPNU.