Analyzing Boise State's Upcoming Season
Chris Strickley from MWCConnection has looked over our schedule and analyzed our chances against various teams. I like his takes on most of the games. Once again, a Vigil is mentioned as being a threat in the Utah State game:
Big reasons include Utah State fielding a stellar defense that features star outside linebacker Nick Vigil.
The only vigil I foresee is the candlelight one mourning another Utah State loss to BSU, bam!
Strickley does mention the ISU game as a potential trap game, but I'm not sure I see it with their starting QB gone. He was the reason they had such a good team next year, and I don't know if they can replace him. (But that's what people are saying about us, right?)
You'd think they'd be sadder. Forget objectivity, if it were my hometown hero, I'd be writing an article going through all the stages of grief.
- Denial and Isolation- "Come on, he's not really cut! Denver just misspelled his name on the roster. When they check it over, they'll have to call up 'Mill Matter' and invite him back, right? Hey, where's my friends? Are they with my pants?"
- Anger- "Denver sucks anyway! Peyton Manning didn't deserve such a sure-handed, smart receiver! I'd wish for him to get embarrassed in another Superbowl again, but he probably won't win a SINGLE GAME!"
- Bargaining- "If only Matt were a web-lebrity... A youtube channel would have given him far more exposure. I'd give my last donut for my pants back."
- Depression- "I need to drown my sorrows in fry sauce."
- Acceptance- "Welp, it's for the best. WHO AM I KIDDING, THIS IS FREAKIN' MATT MILLER! DIDN"T THEY SEE HIS CIRCUS HAIL MARY CATCH AT THE END OF THE HALF IN THAT ONE GAME THAT ESCAPES MY MEMORY RIGHT NOW!?"
He's kinda my Kellen Moore lately.
The biggest changes on the baby names list.