Here it is folks. The last depth chart we are going to look at for the 2015 season. Ah what a long, windy, road it has been. We have had ups, downs, surprises, disappointments, joys, all of it! Over the past few months we have seen this depth chart stay the same (DJ Dean, ever the consummate back up) to nothing like the original depth chart (hello offensive line!).
Seeing as how we only have our last one to go, lets get to it.
- X receiver: Thomas Sperbeck, D.J. Dean, Austin Cottrell
- H receiver: Shane Williams-Rhodes, Terrell Johnson, Sean Modster
- Z receiver: Chaz Anderson, A.J. Richardson
- LT: Archie Lewis, Andres Preciado
- LG: Travis Averill, Andrew Tercek
- C: Marcus Henry, Mason Hampton
- RG: Steven Baggett, Kellen Buhr, Tennessee Su'esu'e
- RT: Mario Yakoo, Jerhen Ertel
- TE: Jake Roh, Holden Huff, Jake Hardee, Alec Dhaenens
- QB: Brett Rypien, Thomas Stuart, Alex Ogle
- RB: Jeremy McNichols, Kelsey Young, Devan Demas, Jack Fields
- DE: Tyler Horn, Sam McCaskill, Rondell McNair
- NT: Armand Nance, Robert Ash
- DT: Justin Taimatuia, Tutulupeatu Mataele, Elloit Hoyte
- STUD: Kamalei Correa, Jabril Frazier, Durrant Miles
- WLB: Ben Weaver OR Tyler Gray, Leighton Vander Esch
- MLB: Joe Martarano, Darren Lee
- N: Chanceller James, Mercy Maston
- CB: Donte Deayon, Tyler Horton
- S: Kameron Miles, Skyler Seibold
- S: Darian Thompson, Cameron Hartsfield
- CB: Jonathon Moxey, Raymond Ford
- K: Tyler Rausa, Blake Gonzalez
- HOLD: Sean Wale
- SNAP: Kevin Keane, Matt Cota
- P: Sean Wale
- KO: Tyler Rausa, Blake Gonzalez
- KR: Terrell Johnson, Kelsey Young
- PR: Shane Williams-Rhodes, Donte Deayon
- Shane Williams-Rhodes is finally back. Hopefully he will be able to end his senior campaign on a positive note and have quite the day. I know Bronco Nation would not be disappointed.
- No changes to the WR corp otherwise. Still Anderson and Sperbeck with the other two starting spots.
- No changes to the offensive line. Bummer that Odhiambo is done. Hopefully he can make his mark in the pros.
- Finley's name not back on the chart. Most likely due to healing still. I know that his future is going to be on everyone's mind (and for another article).
- Woe is me, and our defensive line. Losing so many players going into next year is quite the blow. But it will be nice to have Gabe Perez back. So there is that.
- Excited to see what Frazier and Miles will be bringing for the next year.
- Anyone catch the honor Gray got for just being awesome? He did not miss a single tackle in 388 snaps. Apparently. That has to be some sort of earth-shattering record. Has to be. But not good enough for the Mountain West as he was not even an Honorable Mention. Ah well.
- Vander Esch. Baby Giraffe. That is all.
- Deayon is back to take the ball away from NIU.
- Thompson is going to get four interceptions to tie the nation's leader in INT, who plays for NIU.
- Expect to see a heavy rotation for Horton though. Good to see him get more experience.
- Who is going to replace Kevin Keane as the long snapper? That is going to be a big deal considering how important that position is.
- EDIT: With Vallejo's violation of teams rules, I have updated what, I assume, is who will be starting.
There it is. The final roster from the 2015 year. There anything left to add?