Well this is certainly a thing. The last depth chart until the bowl game. As always, these things always change, but it is certainly fun to take a look!
- X receiver: Thomas Sperbeck, D.J. Dean, Austin Cottrell
- H receiver: Shane Williams-Rhodes, Terrell Johnson, Sean Modster
- Z receiver: Chaz Anderson, A.J. Richardson
- LT: Archie Lewis, Andres Preciado
- LG: Travis Averill, Andrew Tercek
- C: Marcus Henry, Mason Hampton
- RG: Steven Baggett, Kellen Buhr, Tennessee Su'esu'e
- RT: Mario Yakoo, Jerhen Ertel
- TE: Jake Roh, Holden Huff, Jake Hardee, Alec Dhaenens
- QB: Brett Rypien, Thomas Stuart, Alex Ogle
- RB: Jeremy McNichols, Kelsey Young, Devan Demas, Jack Fields
- DE: Tyler Horn, Sam McCaskill, Rondell McNair
- NT: Armand Nance, Robert Ash
- DT: Justin Taimatuia, Tutulupeatu Mataele, Elloit Hoyte
- STUD: Kamalei Correa, Jabril Frazier, Durrant Miles
- WLB: Ben Weaver OR Tyler Gray, Leighton Vander Esch
- MLB: Tanner Vallejo, Joe Martarano, Darren Lee
- N: Chanceller James, Mercy Maston
- CB: Donte Deayon, Tyler Horton
- S: Kameron Miles, Skyler Seibold
- S: Darian Thompson, Cameron Hartsfield
- CB: Jonathon Moxey, Raymond Ford
- K: Tyler Rausa, Blake Gonzalez
- HOLD: Sean Wale
- SNAP: Kevin Keane, Matt Cota
- P: Sean Wale
- KO: Tyler Rausa, Blake Gonzalez
- KR: Terrell Johnson, Kelsey Young
- PR: Shane Williams-Rhodes, Donte Deayon
- Ryan Finley, so. OR Tommy Stuart, so. OR Alex Ogle, fr. OR Brett Rypien, fr.
- Jeremy McNichols, so.
- Kelsey Young, sr.
- Thomas Sperbeck, jr.
- A.J. Richardson, fr.
- Shane Williams-Rhodes, sr.
- D.J. Dean, so.
- Chaz Anderson, jr.
- Austin Cottrell, so.
- Jake Roh, so.
- Holden Huff, sr.
- Rees Odhiambo, sr.
- Eli McCullough, so.
- Mario Yakoo, jr.
- Andrew Tercek, so.
- Marcus Henry, sr.
- Mason Hampton, so.
- Travis Averill, jr.
- Troy Bacon, fr.
- Steven Baggett, jr. OR Archie Lewis, so.
- Tyler Horn, sr.
- Sam McCaskill, jr. OR Rondell McNair, sr.
- Armand Nance, sr.
- Justin Taimatuia, sr.
- Antoine Turner, sr.
- Tutulupeatau Mataele, sr.
- Elliot Hoyte, jr.
- Kamalei Correa, jr.
- Gabe Perez, jr.
- Ben Weaver, jr. OR Tyler Gray, sr.
- Tanner Vallejo, jr.
- Joe Martarano, so.
- Mercy Maston, sr. OR Kam Miles, so.
- Donte Deayon, sr.
- Raymond Ford, jr.
- Jonathan Moxey, jr.
- Raymond Ford, jr.
- Dylan Sumner-Gardner, so.
- Chanceller James, jr.
- Darian Thompson, sr.
- Cameron Hartsfield, so.
- Man. Injuries. Attrition. Things "just not working out" really affect a roster. Heck, even more things can/could change just between now and whatever bowl game Boise State ends up.
- Will DJ Dean see some time this weekend? I have no clue.
- Shane Williams-Rhodes is still in the starter spot. After being out last week I suppose it will be a game-time decision.
- Sean Modster in the third slot. How many snaps is he going to play? Targets? Most importantly: catches!
- Chaz Anderson doing his thing as the Z.
- No changes on the front line. Consistency!
- Huff and Hardee going to be seeing more targets in this game?
- Rypien being Rypien.
- San Jose State has a relatively week rush defense. McNichols should be able to get his yards this week.
- Defensive line still the same.
- Does Gray get the start even though he has the OR next to his name? I have not gone back and look who actually started each game, but I guess he starts this one.
- Why did just NOW realize Vallejo is only a junior?
- Donte Deayon back is a welcome sight!
- Lots of names not on here.
- Ah memories!
What do you make of all these changes? Good? Bad? Indifferent? Churros? Let us talk about it!