Football season has come and gone, and nah, I'm just goofing you. Football season never leaves.
Two weeks from now will be Letter of Intent Day sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings. Two months from now will be spring football. Then there's talking about spring football, talking about fall football, talking about Ole Miss, complaining about polls, and wouldn't you know it, where has the time gone? There's hardly any time to cram in an updated depth chart. Better do it now.
Below is Boise State's depth chart for the ill-fated Hawaii Bowl with the notable difference of my having crossed off all the guys who aren't returning.
By my count, the Broncos will have six returning starters on offense (seven, depending on your tight end leanings) and eight returning starters on defense for a total of Conference Championship.
Joe SouthwickOR Grant Hedrick, Nick Patti
- RB: Jay Ajayi, Jack Fields, Devan Demas, Charles Bertoli
- X: Matt Miller, Dallas Burroughs
Geraldo Boldewijn, Aaron Burks, Troy Ware
Kirby MooreOR Shane Williams-Rhodes, Thomas Sperbeck
Gabe Linehan, Holden Huff, Connor Peters, Jake Hardee
Charles Leno,Steven Baggett
Spencer Gerke, Chris Tozer
Matt Paradis, Spencer Gerke
- RG: Marcus Henry, Mario Yakoo
- RT: Rees Odhiambo, Travis Averill
Demarcus Lawrence, Beau Martin, Sam McCaskill
- DT: Armand Nance OR Tyler Horn
Ricky Tjong-A-Tjoe, Justin Taimatuia
Kharyee Marshall, Kamalei Correa OR Gabe Perez
- MLB: Tanner Vallejo, Blake Renaud, Darren Lee
- WLB: Tyler Gray OR Ben Weaver
SLB: Corey Bell,
Jonathan Brown, Chris Santini
- S: Jeremy Ioane, Taylor Loffler
- S: Darian Thompson, Dillon Lukehart
- CB: Bryan Douglas, Cleshawn Page OR Jonathan Moxey
- CB: Donte Deayon, Mercy Maston