Looking for an NFL team to root for this fall? No? You've sworn off the NFL after it failed to draft the world's only perfect quarterback? Fair enough. I get that.
For the rest of you, choosing an NFL team to follow this fall will be an exercise in moderation considering how many rosters are dotted with former Boise State players. Over half of the NFL's 32 teams (17, to be exact) have a Bronco in camp, and an even 10 have two Broncos. Now that the NFL Draft is in the books and free agency has settled down, allow me to reset the NFL landscape as it relates to Broncos in the pros. Your new favorite team awaits.
- Arizona Cardinals - OG Daryn Colledge, OL Nate Potter
- Atlanta Falcons - TE Tommy Gallarda
- Carolina Panthers - TE Richie Brockel
- Chicago Bears - DE Shea McClellin, FS Winston Venable
- Cincinnati Bengals - FS George Iloka
- Cleveland Browns - DT Billy Winn
- Dallas Cowboys - DE Tyrone Crawford, CB Orlando Scandrick
- Denver Broncos - OT Ryan Clady
- Detroit Lions - WR Titus Young, QB Kellen Moore
- Miami Dolphins - WR Legedu Naanee, DE Jarrell Root
- Minnesota Vikings - CB Chris Carr, DT Chase Baker
- New Orleans Saints - FB Korey Hall, LB Aaron Tevis
- New York Jets - SS Gerald Alexander, CB Kyle Wilson
- St. Louis Rams - FS Quintin Mikell, WR Austin Pettis
- Seattle Seahawks - SS Jeron Johnson
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - RB Doug Martin, WR Tyler Shoemaker
- Washington Redskins - CB Brandyn Thompson
Note: Nothing has been announced for the whereabouts of TE Kyle Efaw and LB Byron Hout, both of whom expected to catch on with a team after the draft.
How do Boise State players impact your NFL team rooting interests? Should I have even bothered counting Orlando Scandrick in this list? Share your thoughts in the comments.