We're back with week 4 of the pick 'em contest and another chance to win free Baja Fresh. If you're new to the contest, check out the rules and jump right in.
Most correct picks against the spread wins free Baja Fresh. There will also be a prize for the most correct picks at the end of the year. We'll be dropping the lowest score from everyone's results at the end of the year, so fear not if you missed a week. You still have a chance at the year-end prize.
Join me after the jump for this week's games, my picks, and an overall leader board.
This Week's Games
Not quite as exciting a schedule as last week's, but TCU gets its first real test.
Leave your picks in the comments. Deadline is 10 a.m. MT Saturday.
- #9 Miami (-2.5) at #11 Virginia Tech
- #15 TCU at Clemson (-2.5)
- Arkansas at #3 Alabama (-17.5)
- #6 California (-5.5) at Oregon
- Fresno State at #14 Cincinnati (-16.5)
- Idaho at Northern Illinois (-17)
- New Mexico State at New Mexico (-10)
- #8 Boise State (-16.5) at Bowling Green
- Tiebreaker: Total points in Boise State vs Bowling Green
- Miami - I guess I'm a believer. Well, for this week anyway. We'll see if Bradford is back for Oklahoma when Miami plays them next week.
- TCU - I want to pick Clemson here, but they are still so volatile. We have no clue how good TCU is yet, but I at least think they'll be fast.
- Arkansas - I think this will be a close one.
- California - Masoli is still QB1 for Oregon?
- Cincinnati - It appears as if the annual Pat Hill collapse is in full swing already.
- Northern Illinois - I can't do it yet. I just can't.
- New Mexico - Still can't believe New Mexico State lost to Idaho.
- Boise State - A given.
After three weeks.
Note: Lowest score has not been removed yet.
|OBNUG Commenter||Correct Picks|
|Fabian Mechano Marauder Stankowicz||12|