Join me after the jump for this week's games as well as a look at our overall standings.
This Week's Games
At least one team ranked above Boise State will lose this week. Will there be more? We've got a slew of top ten teams in the games this week as well as those pesky WAC teams.
- #1 Florida (-7.5) at #4 LSU
- Colorado at #2 Texas (-32)
- #3 Alabama (-5.5) at #20 Ole Miss
- Boston College at #5 Virginia Tech (-13.5)
- #10 TCU (-10.5) at Air Force
- #13 Oregon (-3.5) at UCLA
- Idaho at San Jose State (-4)
- Utah State (-11) at New Mexico State
- Fresno State (-10) at Hawaii
- Tiebreaker: Total points in Idaho vs San Jose State game
I had a bounce-back week last week. Let's keep the momentum going.
- LSU - I'm assuming Tebow doesn't play. LSU doesn't deserve to be undefeated at this point in the season, but I have a feeling they will be.
- Texas - As much as I'd like Hawkins to do one thing to help Boise State out, I don't think it will happen. It's going to get ugly.
- Alabama - Bama has probably looked the best this year. Could they be #1 this week after a W and a Florida loss?
- Boston College - I'm feeling like a letdown week this week for Va Tech.
- Air Force - This might be more of a wish this week.
- Oregon - They're playing well. Maybe even better if Masoli doesn't play.
- Idaho - I've got to go with what's working, right?
- Utah State - I have no clue here, but Utah State has played better this year.
- Hawaii - Long trip, plus Fresno being Fresno: not a good combination.
|OBNUG Commenter||Correct Picks|
|Fabian Mechano Marauder Stankowicz||15|