Can you believe we are already to Week 7? Before you know it, we'll be in February wondering why we have to wait so long for football to pick back up again.
Enjoy this week's games by putting a little something on the line and compete for a chance at free Baja Fresh. After two valiant efforts last week, we are still waiting for someone to put up a perfect week. Will it be you? Join me after the jump for this week's games. Check out the rules if you're new.
(Programming note: The Tulsa game pushed back this week's pick 'em contest until today. Sorry about that. Expect the pick 'em to go live every Thursday from now until a long time from now. Thank you for your patience. Continue.)
This Week's Games
We have a slew of top 25 teams playing ranked opponents this week. Idaho is favored to not only win, but win by double digits. When was the last time Idaho was favored by double digits over anyone?
Deadline Saturday 10 a.m. MT
- #22 South Carolina at #2 Alabama (-17)
- #20 Oklahoma at #3 Texas (-4)
- #4 Virginia Tech (-3) at #19 Georgia Tech
- #6 USC (-10) at #25 Notre Dame
- Colorado State at #12 TCU (-22)
- Nevada (-9) at Utah State
- Hawaii at Idaho (-10)
- New Mexico State at Louisiana Tech (-20)
- San Jose State at Fresno State (-19.5)
- Tiebreaker: Total points in Oklahoma at Texas game
- Alabama - If I had a vote, they'd be No. 1 on my ballot with the way they have played this season.
- Oklahoma - I think Bradford will rise up. Plus, this might be Texas' only challenge this season.
- Georgia Tech - They moved the ball at will last week against Florida State. I'm hoping that continues against the Hokies' defense.
- USC - Although I hate to admit it, I think I'm actually rooting for Notre Dame here.
- Colorado State - I don't think TCU has much trouble here, but 22 points is a little high for my liking.
- Nevada - Last week reminded me that Utah State is still Utah State.
- Idaho - This one is tough, but Hawaii has yet to find a new QB. Ten points is way too much though but I have to stick with Idaho
- New Mexico State - Again, 20 points between terrible teams is too much.
- San Jose State - Ditto.
Neither JasonHaberman nor TheShrewdOne were able to separate themselves last week as both of them put up 6-3 records. FFBSU and Magnanimous M@tt were both able to climb up the leaderboard after their stellar 8-1's last week. In other news, Kevan has moved one spot ahead of me. This is getting sad.
|OBNUG Commenter||Correct Picks|
|Fabian Mechano Marauder Stankowicz||15|
|Bronco Nation Podcast||3|