This Week's Games
A lot of interesting games this week. We have a slew of WAC vs. MWC games. Hopefully the WAC can earn itself some credibility against the media's darling conference. Also, some interesting games involving teams surrounding Boise State in the rankings.
Leave your picks in the comments. Deadline is 7 p.m. MT Friday.
- #3 Alabama (-16) at Kentucky
- #4 LSU at #18 Georgia (-3)
- #8 Oklahoma (-7) at #17 Miami
- #7 USC (-4.5) at #24 California
- Utah State at #20 BYU (-24)
- UNLV at Nevada (-4.5)
- New Mexico State at San Diego State (-17)
- Colorado State (-3) at Idaho
- UC Davis at #5 Boise State (-42.5)*
- Tiebreaker: Total points in Boise State vs UC Davis game
- Alabama - They've looked good. I expect them to continue to roll.
- Georgia - This has got to be the week LSU goes down.
- Miami - No word on Bradford. Hopefully Miami can bounce back.
- USC - Cal looked really bad last week.
- Utah State - I've just got a feeling. Could be the Mexican I ate last night.
- Nevada - They've got to win sometime, right?
- New Mexico State - That's a lot of points for a 1-3 SDSU team.
- Idaho - The first week I pick them, I'm sure they'll screw me.
- Boise State - Hopefully there isn't a slow start like last week.
|OBNUG Commenter||Correct Picks|
|Fabian Mechano Marauder Stankowicz||15|