Week in Review (WIR) has loads of loathing for all the candidates on OBNUG's Public Enemy #1 list, which has made choosing between the six candidates extremely difficult. Still, debating the villains has provided a good dose of relief for the long, football-less summer ahead. Maybe we'll just drag this thing on until August.
Here is the best from the last week.
- Farewell, spring football.
- Spring grades and awards.
- Augusto gets demoted.
- Hal Mumme, oh how we loathe you.
- New uniforms? We hope not.
- New Nevada blog.
- Public Enemy #1 decision looming.
- OBNUG's newest feature: the Life Coach.
- Richest 41-10 loss ever?
- Politicians are good for something.
- Ticket prices continue to rise.