In honor of April Fool's Day, we've compiled a list of some of the worst possible April Fool's jokes you could make to a Boise State fan. Please don't get any ideas.
- Oregon pulled out of the schedule, and Bleymaier got Weber State to take their spot.
- Brian Murphy would like to write your autobiography.
- Marty Tadman was just a figment of your imagination.
- Fresno State is leaving the WAC to be replaced by Cole Valley Christian High School.
- Nick Lomax is the 2008 starting quarterback.
- Head coach Chris Peterson has been traded to Utah State for Brent Guy, a copy of Tony Dungy's book Quiet Strength, and the Mormon salvation of the 2008 Boise State roster.
- The WAC is folding due to apathy.
- David Augusto's one-on-one interview with David Augusto will air in a continuous loop on KTVB tonight from 7:00 to 10:00.
- You've just won Idaho Vandal season tickets.