Turns out 35 years of broadcasting is worth something.
After being relieved from play-by-play duties for Bronco athletics, Paul J. Schneider will at least be honored by the school to which he became synonymous. Here is a list of ways that Boise State intends on showing their appreciation for Schneider's service.
- Press area to be named "Paul J. Schneider Press Area"
- $10,000 scholarship in his name for a Bronco football or men's basketball player
- Lifetime seats for him and his family in the new skybox
- Nomination for BSU Hall of Fame
- Honored at halftime of home opener
BSU to honor Paul J. [Idaho Radio News]