I woke up this morning, long after the alarm went off and my better half threw a bucket of water on my head. I angrily snorted, "what month is this"? "Its half past May you moron get up", SHE RETORTED! So now I'm getting up I guess. Time to move the calender back to Day Light Savings time. OCD's is not like Endorphins kicking in. Its more like that syndrome we get on Game day. OBNUG Compulsive Disorder. You will know the symtoms by the following attributes:
I am OCD and here is my twelve step list:
- Hostility towards Swimming news, Softball and Bronco Bowling team recruiting
- Anger because no football recruits were twitted about in May
- A thirst for... well just a thirst, enough said.
- "Buying" a seat just to watch an empty Blue colored field all day and one walk-on
- Tail-gating on the greenbelt well before rafting starts
- Going to therapy sessions just to understand what #ATF means
- Not Finding the Next Great Eatery where Blue and orange is the dress code.
- Feeling lost and Disoriented during May.
- Sleeping off May, because why bother getting up with another day of off-season.
- Somebody calls in from work, wondering if you are coming in today?
- Excused becaused it wasn't game week and no football pool at work
- A listless abandenment for all things Moutain West, SEC and Pac 12
Yes, I have OBNUG Compusive Disorder, ... and the room full of people go, "Hi, Trapperpk in unison"