Each of us loves Boise State football for different reasons.
Each of us has our own idea of what truly defines "Boise State Football".
What does Boise State football mean to you? Why is our program different? Which factor - or combination of factors - most defines Boise State football? How would you describe Boise State football to recruits?
Here are my Top 5:
- Blue Collar Work Ethic
- Playing Time is Earned, not Granted
- Players Sacrifice for Team (players switch positions when best for team)
- Everyone on Team is Valuable - Even Those Who Never Start
- Developing Young Men for Life After Football Trumps Everything
Other factors include:
- Chips on their Shoulders
- Building a National Powerhouse
- Program with Integrity
- Individual Strengths are Leveraged and Enhanced
- Overlooked Players are Celebrated and Developed
- Smart Players
- Trick Plays
- National TV Coverage
- Strict Discipline and Rules
- Mentorship Program - Senior Players Mentor Younger Players
- Great Football Weather
- Incredible Community Support - especially after losses
And of course... Blue Turf!
How do you define Boise State Football? What sets us apart?