After much unscientific research I have concluded that the likely bowl games for the Boise State Broncos are the following, beginning with most likely to least likely. Oh, and, BCS and Vegas Bowls do not count as least likely. They count as never likely. So without further adieu.
1) Armed Forces Bowl as MW #3 vs. Navy. Payout: $600,000
2) Poinsettia Bowl as MW #2 vs. MAC at large (Probably Ohio or Buffalo). Payout: $500,000
3) New Mexico Bowl as MW #4 vs. Pac12 #7 (Probably Arizona). Payout: $750,000
4) Little Caesar's Bowl as an at large vs. MAC # 2 (Probably Bowling Green). Payout: $600,000
5) Heart of Dallas Bowl as an at large vs. CUSA #4 (Probably Middle Tennessee). Payout: $1,200,000
6) Pinstripe Bowl as an at large vs. AAC #4 (Rutgers if they beat USF Saturday/at large pick otherwise). Payout: $2,000,000
7) BBVA Compass Bowl as an at large vs. SEC #9 (Probably Ole Miss or Miss State). Payout: $900,000
Another option opens up if FSU and Ohio State both lose, two SEC teams (Alabama and Auburn/Mizzou winner) will be in the National Championship moving all the SEC teams up and opening up two more at large spots in the BVAA Compass Bowl and Advocare Bowl.