- Florida State moved up 4 spots to #2, Alabama dropped 9 spots to #10. Love computer polls: they're fluid and remember past opponents.
- Boise State climbs to #39.
- Minnesota at #32? At least they are lowest ranked undefeated team with six 1-loss teams ranked ahead of them.
- Idaho is ranked at 122 (rivalry .. yay!), Southern Miss is ranked at 120 (sos .. boo!)
- Wisconsin at 34... They only have 1-loss but almost all their wins have looked awful. The only reason they're not ranked 54th is because they barely beat "ranked" Utah State.
- Re: Conferences. The MWC really sucks. They stand at a 43.24% win percentage tied with the Sun Belt and only above Conference-USA at 28.57%.
- Also, don't let this whole #MACtion craze fool you. The conference as a whole is still under 50% win percentage and their conference strength of schedule ranks in the bottom 4. Also, if you watched last weeks Wednesday night football game .. that was the MAC. Hope we cleared that up for you.
So, the Loque Poll seems to be catching up with the national human polls, but is still diverse enough to make "radical" changes when they are deserved. As always, please leave any comments or suggestions below.