1. Bronco Stadium: Fan Noise, Blue Turf, Buster Bronco, SEZ. San Diego frequently plays in a half empty large stadium.
However, a shoe box sized stadium, which is crammed with Buster broncos wannabees screaming for another first down is way different than San Diego's laid back and half empty stadium with half empty fans. Adjustment for Key #1will happen when loading the bus for home from Boise airport.
2. Chris Petersen, A low profile stealthy coach who wanders the sidelines observing its prey before he strikes with a changeup no one saw coming. I don't remember a time when coach Petersen was ever out and out, out-coached in a game. He has only lost seven times. Three flukes in Bronco stadium during 80 games on the road or home, not including his offensive coordinator days at Bronco stadium. Throw those in for laughs which no one saw coming or really remembers because of dementia. Adjustment for Key # 2 is Sunday afternoon after the game, in the film room and Watch Miller Time.
3. The defense really hurts and made me drop the ball and it is hard to adjust to during the game. Michael Atkinson is really hard to run into to during a run how can I adjust? That Jeremy guys who doesn't just tackle but likes to remind you, not in my house. Adjustment # 3 Tape up before getting on the airplane for the trip home.
4. Adjust to the 80 formations used on PAT formations alone. Find out early in the game how fast is fast before trying to catch a guy name DJ. Then find out how much faster is fast when chasing # 3 and another point is #2 , #2 is really harder to defend than what I saw in the film room. Key #4 2X3=7, otherwise known as (Potter) X (Miller)= Moore(3+4 or 34), is Harper. Even though its confusing, make that adjustment at halftime,even though key #4 is confusing.
5. Finally you have Key #5. The "I didn't see that one coming at all mantra" given in seminar form, by Boise State. Kick and punt returns, on both sides of the ball sets the tone of who wins and who loses. Broncos are due for: "one back to the house", and the coverage game is solid. The Key for Aztecs is not fumble or miss assignments, however they have no control how Broncos cover and execute. If Aztecs do there best on a cool night (maybe more cold than cool, which they can't control) , then the Broncos are challenge to do more. Key # 5 for SD, Do more with less and downsize early expectations from Kickoffs going forward.