* I'd have a problem with 1-loss Stanford being #2 ahead of Alabama if their SOS wasn't so good.
* LSU ranked #6 is good for them. They play well enough for top 10, but not much more.
* Ducks have a high MOV, but haven't played anyone -- so they're out of the top 10 at #12.
* Boise State moved up 2 spots to #37, but actually would have dropped if others didn't drop past them.
* Idaho still isn't _the worst_ team in Div1A, but close. Only Army, Tulane, and UMass are lower.
* If my poll were a BCS computer, the nation would be calling for fire and brimstone to come down on my HP laptop.