Formidable or Out? See below:
- Oklahoma (43) - Formidable - Oklahoma may run the table. Nat Champ vs Boise state
Alabama (9)- Out - Alabama gets beat by LSU or drops one to Miss State = Not concerned LSU (7)- Out - Oregon game was a mess for both teams, they lose one or two in the stretch Florida State- Out - Oklahoma beats them (out)
- Boise State - National Championship Bound
- Stanford - Formidable - Schedule is week against Pac-12 daisies.
Oklahoma State- Out - Loses to Oklahoma Texas A&M- Out - Loses to Oklahoma
- Wisconsin - Worried - Michigan State and Nebraska are the only formidable competition
Nebraska- OUT - Gets beat by Wisconsin or a random.
- Virginia Tech - Formidable - No ranked teams for the rest of the schedule. Voters don't remember.
South Carolina- OUT - They play Arkansas but SEC title will boot them out. Arkansas- OUT - Alabama or LSU beats them. Oregon- OUT - Too far gone and will probably lose another Ohio State- OUT - Beat by Michigan State or Wisconsin Michigan State- OUT - Beat by Wisconsin or Nebraska Mississippi State- OUT - Beat by LSU, South Carolina, or Alabama Florida- OUT - Beat by Alabama, LSU, or Florida State Missouri- OUT - Beat by A&M or Oklahoma State Penn State- OUT - Beat by Alabama, Nebraska, or Wisconsin (probably all three. Texas- OUT - Beat by Oklahoma and A&M Auburn- OUT - Get serious in the SEC after almost losing to Utah State Arizona State- OUT - Too far to climb and gets beat by Missouri tomorrow. West Virginia- OUT - Too far to climb and gets beat by LSU and South Florida TCU- We beat them at home.