Mark Schlabach wants you to pause briefly before calling him an SEC homer (too late) and uses irrelevant logic to argue for so many SEC team in the rankings. Click the title to link to his post and decide for yourself.
- Florida State jumps Boise State by moving from 7 to 3
- Ohio State jumps Boise State by moving from 10 to 6
- Boise State drops from 5 to 8
- TCU jumps (big time) from 18 to 9
- Georgia breaks into the rankings at 18
He does make one thoughtful statement that we should keep in mind - the season doesn't start for another seven months. Does that mean it gives him more time to disrespect the Non-AQ teams or does that mean he may come to his senses & put Boise State back at #5? Only time will tell.