On this final week of college football's regular season (except for next weekend's Army-Navy game) there was much bedlam indeed all over the map. Upsets. Blowouts. Stunners. Let downs.
#14 UGA came out strong against #1 LSU defensively in the first half, but the Tigers came back in the second half and just butchered the Dawgs 42-10.
#20 Clemson owned #5 VaTech -- again. Final score: 38-10
#3 OSU completely took the wheels off of the #10 Oklahoma Sooners 44-10
#24 S.Miss ripped #6 Houston 49-28
#17 Baylor demolished #22 Texas 48-24
#11 K-State just barely escaped Iowa State 30-23
#15 Wisconsin slugged it out with #13 MSU for a close down-to-the-wire 42-39 victory
#18 TCU clown-stomped UNLV 59-9
#9 Oregon blasted UCLA 49-31 on Friday night
#23 WVU limped past hapless USF 30-27 on Thursday night
and finally #7 Boise State blanked New mexico 45-0
1) With the VaTech and Hoston loses, how far do the Broncos climb in the polls?
2) Is an 11-2 VaTech that couldn't beat a struggling then 9-3 Clemson -- twice, still an attractive at-large over Boise State?
3) How high does Clemson climb?
4) Does TCU climb into the top 16?
5) Will VaTech, Houston, and OU stay in the top 14?
6) How far do UGA and MSU drop?
7) How far does 10-2 Michigan climb?
8) Is 10-2 K-State Big12 runner-up,whose only loses came at the hands of OU and OSU an attractive at-large over Boise State?
9) Will Boise State get that at-large BCS bid?
10) If so, which one and against who?