The bowl season finally got kicked off last weekend with three games including two that were actually exciting.
Here at OBNUG, we have a College Bowl Mania group over at ESPN. To find out the details of how the picking goes as well as the prizes that are up for grabs, head over here. It's not too late to join.
Join me below to take a look at the leader board so far.
The Way Too Early Bowl Pick 'Em Top 10
|1||jloof 1, jloof||55||99.1|
|2||Senhor Carter, jordan.auck1617||46||98.1|
|3||nwise22 2, nwise22||45||98|
|4||addeman1 1, addeman1||44||97.8|
|5||FG's not included, nate46378||39||97|
|7||The Mighty River, Boise_Bronco_DomiNation||35||95.8|
|8||cowherd cracks me up!, bennyboy6948||30||92.7|
|10||Papa_spud 1, Papa_spud||28||90.7|
|10||The_Moore_The_Merrier , HighlanderCanuck||28||90.7|
Full standings available on the ESPN group page
Items of note
- No one got all 3 games right so far
- It seems we are all were way too confident in San Diego State. Only 4 of the 44 entries submitted so far picked Louisiana Lafayette to win.
- jloof 1 who is in the lead lost 25 confidence points on San Diego State.
- The Mighty River and Papa_spud1, both in the top 10, only lost 3 confidence points on the pick.
- There is a bowl game on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (of course) but no Friday this week. There's one on Christmas Eve and then the day after Christmas but the games really start picking up on 27th with 2 games each day.
Are you watching any games? Was anyone at the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl? Anyone getting ready to head down to Vegas? If not, where are you planning to watch the game?