The MAACO Bowl Las Vegas has the 1st pick of MWC teams, and the 5th pick of Pac12 teams. I think that top 10 ranked 11-1 MWC runner-up Boise State will be more attractive than a bottom 25 ranked 10-2 MWC champ TCU. With that said let us look at the Pac12 standings.
1) Oregon 8-1, 10-2
2) Stanford 8-1, 11-1 (lost to Oregon)
3) USC 7-2, 10-2 (* ineligible for bowl game due to NCAA sanctions)
4) Washington 5-4, 7-5
5) UCLA 5-4 6-6 (* may be bowl ineligible if they lose to Oregon in the Pac12 championship and finish below .500)
6) Cal 4-5, 7-5
7) ASU 4-5, 7-5 (lost to Cal)
9) Oregon State 3-6, 3-9 (* bowl ineligible)
10) Washington State 2-7, 4-8 (* bowl ineligible)
11) Arizona 2-7, 4-8 (* bowl ineligible)
12) Colorado 2-7, 2-10 (* bowl ineligible)
UCLA (6-6) can petition the NCAA for a bowl berth if they win six games but finish below .500 by losing to Oregon next week in the Pac12 championship. If the NCAA grants the petition then the MAACO Bowl 5th pick would ASU. If they do not grant the petition then ASU would move up one spot and the 5th pick would go to Utah. YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!