Now THAT wasn't very nice...but then again neither was Alabama winning last saturday.
Some thoughts before this week's game, here we go!
- Why was there no Live from Riverside last week? Blame my laptop...
- Idaho lost...to Colorado St.? Normally there would be some sort of statement of how i'm not surprised but I actually am. I think I know why though...CSU pulled off a sorta BSU in looks, and we know how that goes (wink).
via farm5.static.flickr.com "I wonder what happens if we put some blue with this orange"
- Kudos to Alabama for winning...No Kudos to Arkansas for beating themselves
- The Big Ten acted like the bullies in high school this weekend...except for Purdue, they just looked like chess team against Toledo (BSU coaches take note of this game).
- Nevada's in the Top 25 for the first time in over 60 years...and for the first time ever, my UNR friends act like they care about football.
- Note to Coach Hauck: We know you're a good coach...PLEASE DON'T SHOW IT ON SATURDAY. We actually would like to see UNLV lose so that November matchup will continue to look tasty.
- To the Venable Brothers: Winston...please stop hitting so hard that you'll keep being ejected. To Will...please continue you're hot streak for the Padres. Otherwise change sports with each other so Winston will hit the HR's and Will will be the super speedy reciever.
- So upset that i missed CGD last week...graduated too soon.
- To Mark May: Code Blue is the Coors Light call for beer...that's copyrighted, and you're too idiotic to think up of a better cliche. And MayDay? Really? How about Mark Em' Up or more like Marked Down for stupidity. That last one is a good nickname for you. I have a degree in Chemistry...that said, I have made better sports analyses than you in all sports not just football.
- Lou Holtz is my new favorite CGD person ever.
- Oregon or Stanford? Stanford... moving on now.
- Harper WHYYYYYYYY? Another injury, now we're only 999,999 deep in the running back position instead of 1 million.