If you came here looking for Mountain West expansion news, that probably makes sense since this is a Boise State blog and all. But we have more important things to do right now - like decide on a blog T-shirt. (Plus, I have covered MWC expansion ad nauseum over the last four months.)
Full descriptions of the T-shirt nominees are after the jump. Poll is below. Vote for your favorite, and we'll all be rolling in 100% pre-shrunk cotton by July.
Here is your list of final candidates. I'll take the top three into consideration for the final design and get some demo shirts mocked-up. Choose wisely, and feel free to share any thoughts, suggestions, ideas, or design tips in the comments.
- An official One Bronco Nation Under God T-shirt. I've always dreamed of wearing my favorite website, and since there are no immediate plans for a Dustin Lapray blog shirt (or would it be a bandanna?), this may be as close as I get. Final design is TBD, but I am confident we can come up with something cool.
Moore Walks On Water.
likes your girlfriend ... What are you going to do about it? Submitted by reader
"They keep underestimating us. I don't know why they keep doing that." - Kyle Wilson Submitted by reader riflemn.
I Dig Doug. Based on the classic Dig Dug video game, this shirt would be a low-fi tribute to Doug Martin, complete with pixely avatar.
- Moore Walks On Water, the shirt would include the following plays: Kaepernick left, Kaepernick right, RB up the middle, Incomplete pass. and the Nevada playbook. Courtesy of
- Boise State went 14-0 and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
Hammer Time. Combining the powers of the Boise State sledgehammer and MC Hammer. Courtesy Jason Haberman.
- Kellen Moore 4 Heisman. Featuring either a Kellen Moore fact (a la Chuck Norris facts), a well-placed headline pun, or both. (Thanks to Mikrino for the tip.)
- University of Idaho FAIL. Take your pick of embarrassing Idaho moments and put them on a T-shirt. An assist to greekpadre and others for suggestions on this shirt.
- Bronco Nation map. A blue and orange United States or a blue and orange Idaho or a blue and orange earth.