Week 10 is here. I'm still trying to get myself together after my 1,500 word rant on the Boise State vs Oregon debate. I thought it would make me feel better. I guess the jury's still out on that.
But, back to the lighthearted part of our week here at OBNUG, the weekly pick 'em contest! After my disastrous 2-6 showing last week, I'm looking to turn things around. Join me after the jump for this week's games. And, as always, if you're new to this and need some guidance, check out the rules.
Let's get our free Baja Fresh on!
Note: Due to Boise State playing on Friday night, deadline for this week's picks will be 6:00 PM MT on Friday.
This Week's Games
Terrible slate of games this week. Have fun.
- #9 LSU at #3 Alabama (-7.5)
- #6 TCU (-24) at San Diego State
- #8 Oregon (-7) at Stanford
- #16 Ohio State at #11 Penn State (-4)
- Utah State (-2) at Hawaii
- Fresno State (-7.5) at Idaho
- Nevada (-12.5) at San Jose State
- #7 Boise State (-21) at Louisiana Tech
- Tiebreaker: Total points in Boise State vs Louisiana Tech game
- Alabama - This game could throw a huge wrench in the BCS if LSU wins. I hope that doesn't happen. I can't deal with more Oregon NC talk
- TCU - San Diego State lost to Idaho. Can't forget that yet.
- Oregon - I'm betting they roll until the Civil War game. Then it's "Go Beavers!" in my book.
- Penn State - I feel like I'm picking with my heart instead of my head this week, but Penn State did look good against Michigan. Well, so did Illinois. I'm going to stop talking now.
- Hawaii - Utah State favored on the road in Hawaii. I know Hawaii is on their 10th QB or something, but that just doesn't seem right.
- Fresno State - Solid football team.
- Nevada - Should run all over San Jose's defense.
- Boise State - Got to believe that chip on their shoulder is just getting bigger each week.
|OBNUG Commenter||Correct Picks|
|Fabian Mechano Marauder Stankowicz||15|
|Bronco Nation Podcast||3|
|joe bob priddy||3|