Week 11 has arrived. Boise State has 4 games remaining on the slate, three that will be "nationally" televised on ESPN. I say it like that because some people may not consider that ESPNU is nationally televised.
Join me after the jump for some ESPNU analysis and this week's pick 'em schedule, and as always, check out the rules if you're new. Now who wants to win some free Baja Fresh?
Quick side note, the game being on ESPNU seems like a lose-lose for Boise State fans in Idaho. I'm happy with it since I live in Nashville and I have ESPNU. That means I can watch it on my big TV instead of my small computer monitor on ESPN360, but I would have to think that Boise State's overall viewing numbers have to be lower for this game. What do you guys think is the percentage of homes in Idaho that get ESPNU? Of course, real fans will find their way to the game or a bar that's broadcasting it.
On to this week's games. We've got TCU's last, realistic chance to lose a game, the defacto Big 10 title game, and Oregon's bounce back game. Tomorrow night there is the intriguing West Virginia at Cincinnati game, but I'll be leaving that off the slate so I don't have to move up the deadline to enter your picks.
This Week's Games
Interesting slate. Not a single home underdog and only one spread under 10 points. Enjoy.
Deadline is 10 a.m. MT Saturday morning.
- #16 Utah at #4 TCU (-19.5)
- Louisiana Tech at #8 LSU (-24)
- Stanford at #9 USC (-10.5)
- #10 Iowa at #11 Ohio State (-17)
- Arizona State at #13 Oregon (-17.5)
- San Jose State at Utah State (-13)
- Fresno State at Nevada (-7)
- New Mexico State at Hawaii (-19)
- Idaho at #6 Boise State (-31)
- Tiebreaker: Total points in Boise State vs. Idaho game
- Utah - I just think that's too many points.
- LSU - Don't think La Tech has anything left in the tank after last week's game.
- Stanford - USC has not been impressive and Stanford looked really good last week. Got a feeling
- Iowa - They're without Stanzi but I just think Iowa's defense is going to step up and make it a low scoring affair.
- Oregon - They'll bounce back, big.
- Utah State - What a terrible game.
- Fresno State - Mathews.
- Hawaii - Put up 49 points last week. Looks like they're clicking again, at least against bad teams.
- Boise State - 31 points scare me, but it's at home and it's a rivalry game.
|OBNUG Commenter||Correct Picks|
|Fabian Mechano Marauder Stankowicz||15|
|joe bob priddy||7|
|Bronco Nation Podcast||3|