I was out earlier this week with "flu-like symptoms," however I feel like I'm on the upswing now. Thanks to Kevan for putting together the results post. As a thank you gift, I will drop his lowest score on the final tally.
If you're new, check out the rules. Otherwise, join me after the jump for your chance at winning free Baja Fresh by picking winners in this week's CFB games.
This Week's Games
What a boring week. No wonder Gameday is going to Provo. There aren't any other intriguing match ups on the schedule.
- #8 TCU (-1) at #16 BYU
- #1 Florida (-22) at Mississippi State
- #3 Texas (-14) at Missouri
- Oregon State at #7 USC (-19.5)
- Louisiana Tech (-1.5) at Utah State
- Idaho at Nevada (-12.5)
- Fresno State (-25) at New Mexico State
- #4 Boise State (-24) at Hawaii
- Tiebreaker: Total points in Boise State at Hawaii game
Wow, I've been terrible this year. I'm blaming it on the flu. It was so much easier last year when I was just competing against myself.
- BYU - This is BYU's Super Bowl! Or something like that...
- Mississippi State - Maybe Florida just can't blow out teams like last year?
- Texas - 2 straight losses by Missouri doesn't bode well with me
- USC - I don't think USC will have a let down at home. I think they're saving it for Autzen
- Utah State - Based on weather alone
- Idaho - Something crazy is going on this year and I'm not afraid to ride its coattails
- Fresno State - They seem to play well when nobody cares about them
- Boise State - Trips to Hawaii scare me, but they scare me less when facing seventh-string QB's.
Here are the up-to-date standings through Week Seven. Keep up the good work, guys.
|OBNUG Commenter||Correct Picks|
|Fabian Mechano Marauder Stankowicz||15|
|Bronco Nation Podcast||3|