Today's Boise State practice was full of firsts:
- First time wearing full pads
- First time practicing on the new blue turf
- First time newcomers practiced with returners
- First time the offense showed up
- First time Paul J realized that Jeremy Childs and Jeremy Avery are different people.
"I was actually really disappointed with how I did last year," Harper said. "If I can stay healthy, I want to be a lot more productive."
Chadd Cripe has details, too.
More on practice today if anything surfaces.